CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Review: Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C Mist (English Post)

Hi there!

So, I'm gonna give my review about the things I've tried for about a week. I bought The Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C Mist. I wondered anything about facial water since I read about the advantages of facial water (including Evian). But, when I first saw the facial water, it's very expensive! Too expensive for something that you sprayed in your face then just gone with the wind (too much. LOL). But then, about a month a go I found these Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C mist. IMHO, I found that this stuff isn't that expensive, quite affordable for me (YAY :D). So I decided to bought a bottle from one of my fave OL shop.

Here's the pic for the skinfood facial water vita-C mist:

The Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C Mist
This is 145ml. You can find it on 38ml also. I didn't know that the facial water has 2 sizes, I would bought the smaller one (since it's my first try). Anyway, based on its size (that I bought) I found it's kinda spacy in my bag. Otherwise you had a bag like I do, I might not recomend you to buy the larger size if you like to use a purse. But still, the larger you bought, the less you spend :D

By seeing its bottle (which kinda lil' tangerine color) you might think that the water color is tangerine. But the fact is it's like a pure water. Clearly pure. Smells really good (for me), also have a relaxing aroma.

The water is kinda sticky, and by its texture, we definitely can say that this product really re-hydrating your dry skin in the middle of the hot noon.




Korean label of skinfood

You can see the label, it's all korean and I don't know what's writing on, LOL. But, based on the website, i quoted:

A facial water mist that fills thirsty skin with vital hydrating energy of Vita C complex and Alaska glacier water.            
[Vita C Complex Story] This complex delivers revitalizing hydration with effective ingredients from vitamin C-enriched berries-Rasberry, acai berry, cranberry, and strawberry.            
[Alaska Glacier Water Story] Alaska is on initial source of water covered with over 20,000-year-old glaciers. Alaska glacier water is fresh water at mildly alkaline pH, enriched with oxygen, minerals and ions.


sticky, yet hydrating
 So, here's the pic when it sprayed on my hands. It's cool, smells relaxing, and refreshing. A bit sticky, but really re-hydrated. After using it for a week, I found that this product didn't make my skin break, It doesn't produce acnes or pimples too. But still, the product isn't work like I expected. Just feel like I found something for waking me up when I feel sleepy at the office.


So, that's all of my review. Hope this help.

XOXO
Namira



Rate:


Overall : *** out of *****
Functionality: Not as I expected
Smells: Refreshing
Texture: Sticky yet hydrating
Price: about Rp. 98K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) Your feedback is really appreciated :)