CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Review: Baviphat Peach All-in-One Waterful Cream (English Post)

Hi all!

I want to give a review about Baviphat product Peach All-in-One Waterful Cream. I'm using this cream about few months. So, I hope this review reliable and useful.  :D

So, here we go...

Here's the pict:
What an adorable package :D. We all knew that Baviphat really famous with their packaging. This Peach all-in-one is one of the fruit series. Anyway, Im still a lil' bit confusing with the function of this cream. Many reviewers told met that this is a day cream, what makes me confuse is the "Star and moon" icon in the package (Still wondering). But then, I decided to make it a day cream (since I've never heard this as Sleeping Pack Series from Baviphat.

Okay, then, the price is about Rp. 118 K. For me, Baviphat is one of the korean cosmetics brand that very affordable among The Skinfood or BRTC or Etude House. But, chill out, even it's cheap, the quality is reliable. But, for one whom wanna try this products (from Indonesia), it's better for you to join the PO from your trusted OL shop, because this product a bit rare, there are just some of the OL shops provide this product on their in-stock product.

For someone whom have already bought Baviphat, it's not odd to found that Baviphat really concern in their hygiene. So, after the 'peachy' thing opened, you'll find another white cap. In this picture, you can see a lil bulge (LOL). It's actually a place where you put the lil spoon (for me the spoon is useless), but then because I've used it for few motnhs, the spoon was disappear, maybe I'll updload the spoon pic later.

Peach All-in-One Waterful Cream, from its name, I imagined a creamy texture and sticky. Very moistful and must be hard to spread on your skin. But then, after I bought this, the texture is more like gel.

And my thought about how hard this 'gel' to spread is also wrong. With its texture, this peach is light and easy to spread on your skin.

Peach nya udah tinggal dikit
Smells so good and relaxing. It smells like real fruit, sweet, and yummy. Like a sweet ripe peach.

After few months, I decided to like this product very much. This product works well on my normal to dry skin type. But in my humble opinion, for dry skin, this is not really moisturizing. I thought this is not even a problem to an oily skin, I guess it wont make your skin greasy. One more thing, this stuff really do make my skin brighter. The effect is not straight like BB cream, but really make my skin bright and reduce black spots in long term using.Im'm using this product right before my BB cream.The conclusion, I definitely will buy more for this product.


Here's the pict when it spread (easily) on your skin.


Okay, maybe that's all of my review. Hope this help.

xoxo

Namira


rate:
Overall: **** out of *****
Texture: Light
Smells: Peachy nice :D like real fruit
Functionality: Really helps brightening, moisturizing, yet not greasy
Plus: Attractive packaging
Price: about Rp.118K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) Your feedback is really appreciated :)