CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Review: The Skinfood BB Cream Mushroom

Hi all,

So, here I am now, finally giving my review about the BB Cream. I've tried several BB cream, and the recent BB Cream I am using is The Skinfood BB Cream Mushroom. Before I continue, I would give you explanation about what BB cream and how it works. It's not a secret I know. But still, I will explain it from my side. In my humble opinion, BB Cream seems like a foundation for your make up for the first time. But, some brands provide their BB Cream very light and will not making your face look cakey. Also, it contains SPF and moisturizer to caring your skin. So it is like a whole package of face cream.

Back to skinfood, The Skinfood releases few type of BB Cream. I'm gonna review the Mushroom BB Cream. By its texture, I think it's light and not too thick. It's easy to spread in you face and not makes your face feel thick.

I've tried on this BB Cream for about 2 months. It doesn't make my skin breakouts adn not cakey. There are two shades for this type. The Number 1 for lighter skin and the Number 2 for kinda pinkish and yellow skin. I already have tried on both shades and feel more comfortable with the Number 2 shade.

Anyway, here's the pic for difference between the shade 1 and shade 2:

Not much diifferences, but still different right? LOL :D. I think the shade 2 it's perfectly blend for Asian girl. Anyway, after 2 months of usage, I really feel the different! My skin is now very soft and smooth. It covers my blemish quite good. Not cakey. I'm gonna upload my face with this BB Cream on it later.
This BB Cream have a great oil control I guess. My sister have a oily skin type, she uses this BB Cream and say it controls her oil, it doesn't melted and also, doesn't make her skin breakouts.

Eventhough this BB Cream made for oily skin, I prefer this BB Cream since it had an anti-ageing things and also whitening and brightening your skin. Prevention is a good way right? Anyway, because of its anti-aging stuff, I recommend this BB Cream for people above 20 years old only. Like I said before, it's not really good to use too may products for your young and healthy skin. Nature is the best thing. :) I will give you all my skin care suggestion later.

Oh, before I forgot this BB Cream also have SPF 20. Not too high, but I guess it's enough for someone who doesn't do too much activity outside, but still need a protection from UV ray. And about the price, it's lot cheaper when you buy this on OL shop rather than from its official store. It's about Rp.160-170 K on OL shop and Rp. 400 K on Official Store. FYI, The Skinfood Official store at Jakarta it's in Mall Kelapa Gading III.

Well, maybe that's all of my review about this BB cream. Really appreciate if you leave a comment or two.

Hope this help.



XoXo
Namira

Review:
Overall: **** and a half out of *****
Coverage : **** out of *****
Oil Control : **** out of *****
SPF : 20
Functionality: Has Whitening, Anti-aging
Price: Rp. 160 K on OL shop
           Rp. 400 K on official store

4 comments:

irlhet said...

may i know the link where you buy namira..hohoho i wanna try :D

Namira Kinski said...

you could buy it at http://riebutik.multiply.com for PO or http://chic-princessa.com for ready stock... :D

Anonymous said...

ini cara biar ada adsense gimana ya mbak??

Namira Kinski said...

tinggal di daftarin aja ko ke adsense :D

Post a Comment

Please comment :) Your feedback is really appreciated :)