CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2023

A Little Update Here and There.

 This blog started as review blog. I think I will start treating this blog as my diary and journal.


So, I have married now. Not with the previous boyfriend posted on the previous Steakhouse Review.

I got married in Dec 3rd 2016. To someone that I prefer that I don't want to mention. I have 2 kids, a son and a daughter.

My son is now 5 years old and my daughter is 3 years old. My son is on Autistic Spectrum, and he's mild one. He is still not communicating well, but he sure speaks when he wants to.

I got married to someone I know from Tinder. Yeah, I know. Pretty wild. We met then decided to get married 3 months after we met lol. Crazy I know. After that the ship was sailing. Then here I am now. I really am not sure about what to write. But in terms of career, I am currently working as Senior Product Manager on one of Clinical Research Field - IT Company. I think my career needs another post. 

Long story short, I am still a skincare junkie. I still wear and use so many skincare. I just stop posting here, but I think I will start writing soon. 

Writing keeps me sane.


Until then.

Namira



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) Your feedback is really appreciated :)