CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Review: NYX Round Lipstick - Milan & Hot Pink


Helllooo guys,


After so long, I am finally able to make another review. Had crazy months btw.
Anyhoo,
I am currently in love with these babies.

  • NYX Round Lipstick - Milan
  • NYX Round Lipstick - Hot Pink

They are darn adorable and yiiissss it's so cheap (yet good, compared to other brands).

both
tada!

the code


So, let's see the comparison on my hand first;
Top - Hot Pink
Bottom - Milan


With Flash

I certainly think there are not much differences between flash and no flash. So what about on lips?


nyx milan
This one is Milan, on hand, it looks brownish, here it looks pinkish. In real life I would say it looks brownish. On my lips it looks like I barely wear anything. Too bad I don't have another proper picture. I guess I'm gonna update it later. Moreover Milan is the one who wants a nudy lip, make it less pale but not overwhelming. Oh please don't mind my mustache.

And on the other hand, Hot Pink:

nix hot pink
Crazy. Yeah I know it's crazy neon pink. In real life it doesn't look like those crazy neon, but yeah, still, crazy lol. But still wearable though. I actually don't know how it will look like on a someone with tan skintone. I think this kind of color will suit fair skintone well.

I tried this one yesterday on a date.
And it looks like this:


just after applied

Super super in love with the color! And it stays well too! I had a lunch, and drink regularly, it looks like this:

after drink and mie ayam :P

Not crazy neon, but still there. At least. Lol.

So yeah, I love those both, but due to my preferences of colors, I used Hot Pink more often than Milan.

Let's sum up!
  • Price? Oh yes it's around 65K rupiahs each on store and I bought 48K each on NYX OLshop online shop on Facebook. It's worth the price, every single penny.
  • Is it stayed there after few sips of water? Hell yeah, it's even still (a bit there) after I ate Mie Ayam lol. You don't have to re-apply that much, even more, if you love baby pinkish color, use this and blot with tissue one time, and voila, you'll have lovely baby pink lipstick and yes, it stays long enough.
  • Does it slide easily on your lips? Yes, no need to re -apply over and over again. A little goes a long way. 
  • Does it make your lip dry? No, it does not. Though it's not making your lips moist and plump.
  • Cons? Well, I would say the lipstick is a bit mushy, I am concerned that I will break this one someday and my sister's NYX Orange Soda was broken on a shipment. So, yeah, just be careful. Another cons, I love this one so much I might be using it daily, and it will run out fast!
  • Will I purchase? No need to say no anyway!



Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks and have a good day!!


Namira-who recently in love with hot pink and fuchsia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) Your feedback is really appreciated :)