CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Review: Surkran Under-eye Golden Masker

Hi All,

I'm gonna give you all the second review for today. And after talked about foods, let's back to skin care.

Surkran Golden Eye Mask
I got the Surkran Under-eye Golden Mask for free from my order at my fave OL shop. I had abandoned this stuff for quite long time. Then, few days ago, I had tried it on (finally).

First, I think it's not a quite well-known brand. I've seen it before, but I had never found any review about this golden mask before. So, I took the risk to use this product.

Here's the picture for the product. It's a small package anyway. Contained 2 mask for each of your eye. With jelly-like texture, I guessed this is a soft mask. After I cleansed my face, I put this baby down right under my eye. My suggestion is put it on the refrigerator first for better relaxation. I don't exactly know how many times it should be there under my eyes. But, like every mask I've ever using, I'd made it for 10-15 minutes.
Jelly-like texture

So, the golden mask is literally gold! It contains glittery things that I guess make your under-eye skin looked bright.


Maybe you'll wonder, how we put this on our skin? Here's the pic of me (LOL) using the golden eye mask.

(Darn, I looked fat LOL :D) Anyway, after 10-15 minutes of using this mask. I released this mask and felt that my under eye skin looks very bright and golden (seriously). No more panda eyes. So, I was happy with the result untill......

I felt the itchy thing arround my cheek (since the mask almost covered my cheek). So, I took a mirror then really shocked with that I've found! I found that my cheek had been starting to produce a blemish. Also, pimples and lot of small bumps. I barely cried. So, I washed my face with luke warm water to recover the blemishes, pimples, and small bumps. And then, I was going to sleep. But, berofe I went to sleep, I put an Apple AC theraphy Sleeping pack from Baviphat since I knew it will reduce my skin troubles.


And THANK GOD, It was disappear in the next morning. Don't believe it? Believe it!Still don't belive it? Try on...hehehehe...



So, here's my quick review:

Overall: ** out of ***** for blemishes and pimples :(
Texture : Jelly-like texture
Reuseable: No Functionality: good, besides the pimples, this is quite good stuff Price: Rp. 12.5 K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment :) Your feedback is really appreciated :)